I promise to add more pages and photos to this blog about the past, present and future of Solar in Africa such as…
- The Neema Crafts solar project from 2007 – a project I established together with Neema Crafts and Courtney Paisley, working with disabled youth in Tanzania. This project is very close to my heart.
- Insights into the SolarAid story….it’s been an unbelievable few years (it feels like ten!) with so many amazing people and plenty of challenges along the way!
- More about the development of the technology… from locally assembling panels, to prototyping…to mass production…yep, it feels like we’ve been through the industrial revolution in 3 years.
- More Links (I’m learning as I go along with this blog, so stick with me and…suggestions welcome!)
- What lies ahead for 2012…. big, big plans to scale up and reach more people.